Set in the heart of Karratha, the Red Earth Arts Precinct is the region’s premier venue, providing a home for the arts, culture, functions, events and conferencing.
The $52m facility opened its doors in April 2018, winning the prestigious 2018 Master Builders Bankwest Excellence in Construction, WA’s Best Regional Project award.
The venue holds a special facility liquor license and works with a variety of local catering companies to deliver exceptional events of all shapes and sizes, with venues to suit both corporate and private functions.
The precinct features:
- A multi-purpose auditorium featuring motorised retractable seating for up to 478 guests.
- The Shelf rooftop terrace with panoramic city views, serviced by a catering kitchen.
- Two stylish foyer spaces, one at ground level and the other adjoining our rooftop terrace.
- An expansive grassed amphitheatre, suitable for large-scale events of up to 2,000 guests.
- Two versatile studio spaces, which combined allow for up to 100 guests.
- A state-of-the-art public library.
- Additional spaces including a kiosk, green room and multiple dressing rooms.
To organise a viewing or for more information on any of the unique venue options, please contact the Red Earth Arts Precinct events team on 9186 8600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.